Oh my goodness, I’ve been away from this space way too long! But I have a plan to try to keep me more consistent in writing here. 😉 I’ve decided to start a Friday series. My plan is to start doing them once a month, at least. Hopefully twice a month!
I’ve called it Friday Random Five because I will either share five random things about me to help you get to know me a little better. Or I will share five random things I’m thinking about or going on in my life. Hopefully this will help you get to know me on a more personal level and we can try to have a little bit of fun with it!
Today’s Five facts about me:
- I love to travel and I think a lot of this has to do with the fact that I was called to do short term mission trips and love learning about other cultures. (My husband is not so much a traveler though. The guy is really scared of flying. Hopefully I will get this to change, one day)
- I have a weird thing about me. I do not, and I mean DO NOT, like touching peoples feet. Including my own. I don’t know why but I don’t. It just really grosses me out.
- My favorite flowers, in the following order, are calli lilly, tulips, daisies.
- My favorite season is Spring.
- I love numbers are everything math related. (Its probably why I love my job in banking!)
There you have it! If you’d like to know anything random about me, or have any questions you’d like me to answer in my next Friday Random Five, leave your questions in the comments and I’ll try to answer them in my next Friday posts.
With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. Isaiah 12:3
To follow me on Bloglovin, click the following link: